Friday, August 12, 2011

Has anybody ever heard of "Medium vol.2"?

I have what seems to be a collection of manga with the title "Medium vol. 2". I cannot find any information on it, so information would be greatly appreciated. I regretfully cannot read all the different titles because they are in japanese, but I happen to know one because it is also written using english letters. That one is called "Kyuketsuki", and from numerous sites appears to mean vampire. I also have several names on the back, and so far they appear to be the creators of these various unrelated mangas. The names are in english: Yosuke-Takahashi, Shinobu-Kaze, Grin-Nishiaki,Yoriumushi, Koichiro-Ida, Knife-Senno, U=Saku-Toyoshima, and lastly Melhen-Maker. Also it may have something to do with Animage Comics. I have heard of a magazine with a similar or same name. I would really like to know about this particular collection. Thank you for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment