Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Is it possible to have neg ELISA and a positive Western Blot and have lyme disease?

I havent been feeling well for awhile. Ive had severe anxiety and panic attacks, depression, fatigue, achiness, stiffness in neck, lack of appetite, trouble sleeping, memory loss etc....I went to Dr where she did an eco cardiogram. It showed abnormalities in my heart. She then had me go for blood work which included ELISA as well as the western blot. The ELISA came back negative for lymes but the Western Blot came positive for two out of the 3 things they were testing for. I ve been told that the ELISA is very inaccurate and the other is more accurate. Has anyone ever heard of neg ELISA and pos WB? Ive read many article about the test result a pos ELISA and neg WB...

No comments:

Post a Comment