Thursday, August 18, 2011

I hate high school...?(please read more)?

I love to learn. I read a lot and like to find out about new things. I known I'm very intelligent, right now I'm taking 2 AP (college-level) cles and the rest of my cles are honors cles. High school is weird for me. I know I have friends and I'm not unpopular at all, but I feel very alone. I hate the suffocation of the school. The school I'm attending is one of the top 50 high schools in the country. (U.S. News and World Report) however I find I learn more on my own. I've taught myself to read and understand Shakespeare proficently and I enjoy reading Dante, Faulkner, and other authors. I take an avid interest in learning new things, but I feel suffocated in school. It's comparable to a prison. I'm not lazy, I just need some help. Does anyone know of any alternatives or have had a similar experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment