Monday, August 15, 2011

I need help! I'm really pissed and need suggestions!!!?

OMG, i feel like i am reading something i wrote! My oldest sister is very similiar to yours. We don't hang out and i don't call her anymore. I am sick of being judged by her and i am sick of her asking my daughter questions that are really none of her business. Personally i don't have a relationship with her. I am civil at holidays but it ends there. It's not the best way that things could have turned out but since she won't change her ways - it's what works for me. What makes it worse is that my mother thinks this chick walks on water, literally. My mum had to leave her apartment and my sis (who lived in a $750,000.00 home) wouldn't invite her there so I had my mum move into my 3 bedroom ranch house...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment