Friday, August 12, 2011

HELP!!!! Im 16? is this werid at all?

The other night I was laying down and my brothers friend(who was spending the night with him he is 17) came into my room and said he wanted to talk to me, after about 30 mins he kissed me(i already kinda like him. I was kinda shocked at first but i got into it quick, next thing I know my pant are off and he is striping. About this time my brother(17) walks in and seemed VERY upset, he came to me and ed my bare ....at first I thought he was mad, but he stuck a finger in me. Then his friend came to me and put his in my mouth, my brother,who was striping while this was happening, drove into my virgin puss. I was SOOOOO werided outbut it felt good, they took turns doing the hell outta me, the night ended when his friend was in my **** and my brother entererd my from behind.....it felt so good but so bad...the next morning they asked if I wanted it again except next time with them plus 2 other friends.....I dont know if I should go for it or not...what do y'all think

No comments:

Post a Comment