Thursday, August 11, 2011

College guy here... what would/did you do in my case? Any help is appreciated!! :~)?

Currently I am in college. I met this guy online a few days ago, and since then we have hangout about every night until 2am. Initially (sadly) this was going to be a hook-up sort of thing.. but something happened and his parents were home.. so we ended up riding around the village/waterway area in our city. We have both agreed that not having was the best thing that could have happened.. because we have gotten to know eachother better. Last night we went to a movie.. anyways.. i'm not out at all in college.. should I feel ashamed if I were to have him over in my room? I know friends will most def question, "who is this guy." I'm an attractive guy, never had a gf.. so I ume i'm gay.. I'm not realy ready to tell everyone about me, but can I let this friendship/maybe soon relationship continue? Btw I think he's like the most interesting/attractive/fun person i've ever been around. I just want to know how other people have delt with relationships when not "out." I have plans to go to med school after graduating in a few years.. i wouldn't not want to be with someone over uncontrollable factors as such..

No comments:

Post a Comment