Sunday, August 14, 2011

A crazy man is haring me! What can I do?

I used to talk to this guy online when I was a teenager (10 years ago). Back then, I gave him my address because he wanted to send me a book. It ended up being a Bible, which I didn't mind. Anyway, this guy started getting obsessive and psycho with me about 4 years ago so I told him to leave me alone. He did...until NOW. Now he's emailing me with some really freakish claims about how my personality is horrible and how I need to take responsibility for what I've done (stop talking to him?) and how I'm not pleasing God and all this other really horrible stuff about how he thinks I'm having and abortions, etc. etc. It is COMPLETELY out of line! I told him I didn't want to talk to him, but he continues to send insulting emails to me about how I have personality problems and am disrespectful, etc etc. when it is HE who is projecting all this stuff onto me. Why would someone act like this in the first place...and what can I do? He has my address.

No comments:

Post a Comment