Tuesday, August 9, 2011

USF or UCLA? The college AND the city?

I'm thinking about taking a summer English course at either USF or UCLA, the problem is that I still don't know which one and the deadline for application is getting very close. I have some friends living in Berkeley so I thought they might show me around SF and I won't be so alone for my first few days, besides,SF seems like a very friendly city (I'm from outside US). However USF is a small university, I'm afraid there won't be much to do on campus. Furthermore, I've heard UCLA is much better & bigger than USF, so I can't get bored even if I only stayed at the campus. I was also told that in LA if you don't have a car you won't get anywhere. And UCLA is located in Westwood,next to Beverly Hills and Bel-Air and all those fancy places - expensive places. As a student with a slightly tight budget I'm afraid I won't be able to have much fun there since I don't have any millions in my account...Please help me choose the best place. T

No comments:

Post a Comment