Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wanna help my about me?... thanks will award 10points to best anwer?

The name is Madi, I'd appreciate it if you never forgot it. (: I had this really great about me written out before, and this girll just ripped it off me, so I'm just starting all over againn. Beat that ***** (:< Anyways, I hang with friends all the time. They're great to be around, I love them. My family is something very close to me, they mean more than just about anything (: I'm not a push over, but I'm pretty great to be around. I'm not boring or a downer or anything, I'm quite unique (: I love to party, so just text it up & tell me where :D Even if your not throwing some pool party that'd be mega fun... text me anyways, ask for the digits if you don't have 'em yet (: I enjoy icecream, it keeps my tummy happy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment